Ernest Lee is The Chicken Man. He's been painting for over 50 years and can be found most ...
Strange Carolinas Interviews[three](3)
Strange Carolinas' Must-See Attractions [slider]
Strange Carolinas Blog [three](3)
Ranked!: The Best Of The Carolinas[oneleft]
Carolina Music Fridays[oneright]
Stange Carolinas Spotlight: Sign, Sign, Everywhere A Sign! [combine]
- Signage (45)
Last summer, we visited the last remaining location of Yogi Bear's Honey Fried Chicken in Har...
Strange Carolinas Videos
When you were a kid, did you know what you wanted to be when you grew up? Maybe you wanted to be a doctor, or a lawyer, or a firefighter. ...
There are currently only two residents in Spencer Mountain, NC. Two living residents, that is. No one can seem to agree on the history...
This guy in Burlington is one of the tallest car parts sculptures we've come across. And that tongue can give Gene Simmons a run for h...
If you venture down to the basement of Jackson Library on the campus of the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, weave your way thr...
Most residents of the Triad, and probably a good number of North Carolinians in general, are somewhat familiar with the legend surrounding...
NC/SC Strange News
- Two Men Startled By Pair Of Bigfoot-Like Creatures In North Carolina
- Third Eye Blind Paddling To The Rescue
- Prank Gone Wrong Costs Grasshoppers Two Top Prospects
- Guests Welcomed Back To The Land Of Oz
- Hypnotized: The True, Eerie UFO Story Behind a Rock 'N' Roll Classic
- Ghost Town Village In Maggie Valley Not Reopening This Summer